1. What are you most looking forward to about Fall?
I am most looking forward to not going outside and sweating while I stand there. Seriously, the weather is finally gorgeous for a mid-afternoon long run to look at all the foliage and pretty colors on the trails. Oh, and sweaters, cardis, and boots!
2. What is your favorite sports team?
The Marquette Golden Eagles. #mubb
3. If you could go back to college is there one thing you would change?
Not be such a crazy, basket case, insecure freshman. And not go to college dating anyone.
4. What was your favorite class you ever took?
I really enjoyed my biochemistry course, actually. I think it was mostly because I wasn’t pre-med (secondary education, FTW!) so I didn’t have to stress out about getting an A so I could get into med school. My most favorite education course was my advanced diverse societies where I wrote a paper on ebonics and realized how many amazing American sub-cultures there are.
5. Reach into your purse what is the first thing you grab?
My phone or sunnies.