1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
Hmm, I was probably in 7th grade starting with mascara and concealer. I had the worst acne (or so I thought) and I was awful about picking my face, so concealer was a necessity. Over time, I started wearing more and more make-up until college where it decreased again.
2. What are your top 3 favorite beauty products?
Currently, I only wear three beauty products – Cover Girl BB Cream, Cover Girl Mascara and Revlon Concealer. Maybe some eyeshadow if I’m feeling like it.
3. What is one makeup product you don’t leave home without?
Mascara. For sure. I look like a zombie without it. I even wear it during races.
4. What is your daily beauty routine?
Wake-up, shower, apply mascara and BB Cream, blow dry hair & put in pony tail, put on concealer, straighten hair, drink copious amounts of coffee.
5. What is your favorite hair/makeup product you’ve discovered in the last year?
Suave Dry Shampoo has saved my life and my hair. It’s awesome.
How streamlined is your beauty routine?