- Last weekend, I went out for a gluten free cupcake and coffee with a friend of mine. Thank you Molly’s Cupcakes for being so awesome and having THREE (!!) different flavors for me (and other gluten-intolerant people).
- We had a very short week for school this week as Monday & Tuesday were “cold days” due to the polar vortex. This meant that windchills were hovering around -50 degrees so it was too dangerous for the kids to stand at the bus stop. I love my job, but really love that perk of teaching. We have been eating a LOT of soup. I highly recommend this chicken stew recipe and this beef stew recipe. Also, have been drinking moderate amounts of alcohol. It’s cold out. Cut me some slack.
- I was able to use my new Keurig at school! I am in LOVE. It’s so nice to have a little pick-me-up around 9:30 am. (And thanks to Laura for some delicious K-Cups as a Christmas present!)
- That munchkin with the cow? Is ME! We found the picture behind another picture in an old frame while we were cleaning. Husband didn’t know it was me… “you were so blonde!”
- I ran my first medium run of my training plan and only had to do it in 2 parts! Anemia treatment is working, but I still need more time to get back to 100%.
I hope you all had an amazing week! I’m so excited for the weekend.
What is your favorite moment from the week? Any weekend plans?