- As an advocate for slow food, this article from Greatest about the top 15 Crusaders for Health in the Food Industry is a great introduction to 15 very inspiring people. With everyone probably having the words “get healthy” on their new years resolutions list, I highly recommend reading “In Defense of Food” by Michael Pollan.
- This article from BuzzFeed gives 27 Clever New Ways to Use Your Kitchen Appliances. I would have never thought to use a muffin tin for a jumbo ice cube tray nor would I have thought to use a pizza cutter to chop herbs…brilliant!
- While I’ve been trying to eat more iron and eating a version of huevos rancheros, I about died and went to heaven when I saw a recipe for Cinnamon Roll Muffins. Yum!
- Also from Buzzfeed, there was a woman who only ate Starbucks for an entire year. Whoa.
- Another from Buzzfeed (gosh, I love that site), 29 things you should make this weekend. The shrimp & grits and coq au vin look heavenly.