- C and I slept in on New Years Day (woo – 8am!) and lounged all morning. Then, we went to a new (to us) eatery to watch the Hawkeyes play in the Outback Bowl. They lost. Boo. On the bright side, I wore a bow in my hair and the restaurant is a “farm-to-restaurant”/local food heaven.
- I went into school on Thursday and threw a bunch of crap away. On the one hand, go me for diving into this years goals. On the other, my deepest apologies to our fabulous janitorial staff. At least I recycled, right?
- I set up my newest most prized possession – my Keurig K10 personal brewer. Mrs. M’s Coffee Corner is now open for business. #teamcoffee #mypoorkids
- I came home on Thursday to my package from Piper Street. I won a $50 gift card from Merrick last week and wasted no time in ordering the cutest sweater and long sleeved tee. You’ll get to see those soon. 🙂
- This morning, the temperature is in the negatives, so I am snuggled up on the couch drinking copious amounts of coffee surfing the internets while enjoying the heat that’s included in our rent. (I heart steam radiators!)
What were some top moments this week for you?