Oh, hi! I hope you had a great holiday season so far with you and yours!
Posting every two months isn’t particularly becoming, but unfortunately, it is what it is.
*Fingers crossed that 2014 will be better in terms of blogging!*
The good lately:
- I PR’d and won my age group at a local 10K (Garmin time of 48:14).
- I PR’d at the Madison Half Marathon in November (1:48:13).
- The hubs and I have been doing great. He got an A+ in one of his classes this semester! Woo!
- We had a great holiday season and are in the middle of a nice, relaxing break.
- Teaching has been either really great or downright awful this year with very little in between. There’s a changing factor in today’s public schools where more students’ individual needs are being identified (which is awesome!), but the teachers (me) need some more training in order to better accommodate those needs. I’m very blessed in that I work in a profession where it’s not stagnant and always changing, but I also feel terrible when I realize that I’m not doing a great job meeting the needs of all my students.
The not-so-good lately:
- I haven’t been feeling well. At all. So much so that I asked my endocrinologist to do a full work-up. The results came in and thanks to current medical technology, the test results got sent to me electronically and I’m really looking forward to what the doctor has to say. I’m hopeful that it will be a relatively easy fix, because, frankly, going to bed at 7:30 is not an option. That, and I’d like my recovery times to be better than 2-3 days at a time. And the salt cravings! Ahh!
- The exhaustion has totally cut into my blogging time. It’s not that I don’t have anything to say, it’s just that the thought of opening my computer and typing a coherent thought makes me want to take a nap!
I’m looking forward to posting more this week! Later babes.