Hello hello! I’ve had a great, but very busy week. On to the five most memorable moments!
(1) On Sunday night, I got really domestic and made my own gluten-free noodles for some homestyle chicken & noodle soup. I halved this recipe for the noodles and this recipe for the soup. I have no pictures of the soup because we ate it so quickly.
(2) C came back from Boston on Sunday night! He had a great time at his conference, but it’s really nice to have him home.
(3) On Monday afternoon, my middle schoolers had a cross country meet…and WON! I’m so proud of them!
(4) I’ve been making a more concerted effort to spend some quality time with the husband this week.
(5) I’m headed to Milwaukee after practice today so C, my friend Beth, and I can run the Milwaukee Brewers Mini-Marathon tomorrow morning! I feel like I’ve been prepping for this forever and can’t believe it’s FINALLY here.