A little late, but better late than never….my goals for the month of September!
But first, a review of August’s Goals:
- Use my Longchamp bag more regularly – SUCCESS! I’ve felt so fancy, but it’s a really lovely bag.
- Do my coaching HW in a timely manner – I did my coaching homework AND got it printed out ahead of time.
- Be an organized & effective PLC facilitator – I think it’s a success? I’ve had four meetings that have been fairly efficient, but I’m not sure?
- Be positive about all the changes for this school year – SUCCESS! I think? I’ve done the best I’ve could with this one.
- Stay on track with training – SUCCESS! I’ve been running with the XC team during the week and have been getting my long runs in on the weekends. Woo!
And, drum roll please….
- Stay on track with training – I know that this is a repeat, but the race is at the end of the month so I really need to stay focused!
- Weekly date night with C – C is currently working a temp job, is taking 6 credit hours and is teaching a class. I am teaching full-time, coaching after school and am generally neurotic. This month, we are implementing a “24-hour” rule where we only spend time with each other with no work email for 24 hours.
- Hang out with one local girlfriend per week – This is mostly for my sanity. And so my mind can get off of school.
- Call my friends who live far away – When the school year starts, I am really good at falling off the face of the earth, I will try to not do that this month. 🙂
- Do not stress out about school – I’ve been doing this for four years. I should be more comfortable with this. I’ll just take it as it comes.
What are your goals this month?