This is how I felt after the first holiday of the school year:
Except that this week is only four days. Thank you Labor Day!
In trying to actually “get dressed” every day, I realize that I have some limitations. Such as…
- I’d rather be wearing running shorts & flip flops.
- I’m lazy in terms of accessorizing and…
- I hate mornings pre-coffee.
This is why the large majority of my wardrobe consists of basics. And scarves. Lots and lots of scarves.
Except today, where I decided to go WAY outside my comfort zone and go with a super cute necklace I got from Modcloth (solely because I didn’t want to pay shipping on a dress…am also cheap, I guess).
This outfit was super comfortable to teach in and was really easy to throw together. A perfect combo in my book.
I’m getting back into the swing of things with school and am struggling in terms of finding time for ALL THE THINGS! Especially since practice got moved to the afternoons again. Oh well, we’ll figure it out, right?
Here’s my plan for the rest of the week:
- Will probably post today’s outfit this afternoon and announce the giveaway winner (am still trying to verify entries)!
- September Goals & August goals recap tomorrow
- Friday letters or High Five for Friday on, well, Friday
- Probably rest on Saturday (yay cross country meet!)
- Random post on Sunday.