What is something you’ve always wanted to do but are afraid of?
I’m petrified of heights. Seriously. I can’t even look over the balcony at school from the second to first floor without my heart rate increasing. In that case, I would like to go off a high dive. Any high dive and not have a panic attack.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
Hmm, that would make me going on 31. Hopefully, we will have bought a house, gotten a dog, and have had 1 or 2 munchkins. And maybe another full marathon. Or at least lots of halfs.
What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013?
Running the two half-marathons coming up in the fall, having a great first coaching season, and surviving (haha) the first half of my fourth year of teaching.
What are your hopes for your blog?
Um, probably that people read it. I decided when I changed the name that I’m going to blog mostly for me and to push my limits in terms of cooking and building self-confidence, so that’s my primary goal.
What is your morning routine?
- C’s iPhone alarm goes off with the NBC Evening News as sound. Stay in bed, listen to first story.
- Light on a timer goes off. Roll over.
- Annoying beep alarm goes off. Finally get out of bed. Take meds.
- Get ready – shower, clothes, make-up.
- Finally am able to eat. Make something like eggs and toast. Or, if feeling particularly homey (or have enough time), make oatmeal.
- Have cup of coffee with C. Is best part of the day.
- Scramble at 6:45 to leave house and drive the 25-ish minutes to work.
Thanks Neely & Ashley for another great week of questions!
Where do YOU see yourself in five years?