WOO! It’s Friday! It’s also our first day of work. So, as you’re reading this, there is a 90% chance I am sitting in a meeting. Side note: I can’t believe this is my 4th year in the classroom…what?! Let’s recap the last week of summer…
(1) I finally got to meet Emily! We live in the same area so a blate was definitely in order. I’m still pretty excited about it even though it was earlier this week.
(2) I started to check out my new “office”. Before we left for Europe, we sold a bunch of furniture so we wouldn’t have to pay to store it. One of those items was my desk and desk chair because I never used them! It would just become a catch-all for junk. So, because we were moving closer to campus, I decided that I would use the public library as my work space. It kind of reminds me of college, but in a good way. I work better not in my home.
(3) Every year, my doctor asks me if I take a multi-vitamin and every year I sheepishly say, “No, but I tried to start but then forgot about it.” Well, imagine my surprise when I found gummy vitamins that were gluten-free! From Target! (Happiest place on earth? Yes.) This is the only way that I’ll take them. I hate swallowing pills.
(4) I attempted to host my first solo link-up. It wasn’t a huge success, but I definitely could have marketed it better (so…hey! Fashion101 will be back next Thursday!)
(5) I bought this super cute shirt to wear to the first day of work from the Gap. I haven’t bought anything from the Gap in YEARS. As a side note, I haven’t been too impressed with the mall lately. Which is super lame.
How was your week? What were your highlights?