Oh my gosh, you guys! Today is the start of Fashion 101! I’m really excited (obviously) to host my own link-up and I’m even more excited to see all the different outfits that will get linked!
Today is my last day of “summer”. I use that term loosely as I’ve been going to school at 7:30am for cross country practice everyday for the past two weeks, but tomorrow is the first day teachers report back to work.
Necklace | Modcloth // Tee | Forever 21 // Skirt | Mayfair (Iowa City Boutique) // Sandals | Target
Things I’ve learned by taking pictures of myself in the last three days:
- Cap sleeves? Don’t work for me.
- Also, need looser fitting shirts (stupid chest).
- Maxi skirts ARE like wearing PJ pants! Hurrah!
- Wearing sunglasses to hide a make-up-less face is a genius idea.
- And, I own so.many.neutrals.
Anywho. I’m pretty sure you’ll be seeing lots of this skirt. I got the husband-stamp-of-approval with “You like good. Like in mature way. (*Insert confused look from wife*) NO, like you don’t look like you’re in college. You look like you’re 26!” I promise this was a compliment. We live in the same town as the number 1 party school so modesty isn’t particularly priority numero uno around here, if you know what I mean.
Now that I’ve posted three (!!) OOTD photos in a row, it’s time for the LINK-UP!
Rules for Link-Up:
- Follow your host (me) on Bloglovin’
- Link up a fashion, style, or clothing post using the Linky Tools link below.
- If you’re a blogger – grab a button from the sidebar and put it in your post.
- If you’re a non-blogger linking up with your instagram – follow me on Instagram and use the hashtag #cmfashion101
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…