- I bought a basil plant for 1 Euro last weekend and it’s thriving. I’ve been loving using (very) fresh basil for dinner this week! It makes me a little sad that I wasn’t able to plant the herb garden I wanted to this summer. But, I’m in France. No reason to be sad!
- My first week of training for the Brewers Mini Marathon is off to a great start. I did my first speed workout EVER along the Gers River, so that was pretty cool.
- I confidently (I think?) went in to a French pharmacy and got what I needed. It made me miss home a bit where you can anonymously walk into any drugstore, get what you need, and leave. Especially when it’s for something kind of embarrassing.
- We only have one more week in the town we’re in before we jet off to Scotland and then Paris!
- I bought a second match of macarons at the local grocery store and am so excited to have them for dinner tonight!