The goal for us to be able to carry everything in our packs. Mine is a Deuter 65L…and I LOVE it. Since we will have laundry access, I’m bringing a week’s worth of clothes. Below is a more detailed version of what I’m bringing…
1. Scarves – I’m bringing 4 different scarves (which may be overkill) – pink, yellow, silver, and a black/tan yoga print.
3. Black and tan print dress – it doesn’t wrinkle!
5. One long sleeve shirt. I bought this boat-neck gray and white striped long sleeved tee from H&M last fall. Best purchase ever. It’s thick, but breathable and the sleeves are super long.
6. Light tee’s – These are either my favorite type of tee (Target V-Neck!) or little tee’s I bought from Forever 21 two years ago. I’m bringing way too many of these, but not only will I have options, but if one gets totally ruined (wine spills, I’m looking at you!), I can toss it.
7. Two tank tops. Perfect for tucking into skirts or under a sweater.
8. Toiletries – I’m planning on buying my toiletries there as I don’t want to travel with huge bottles. But I am bringing dry shampoo (Suave – the best!), travel-sized shampoo and conditioner (so I can shower when I get to our first apartment), Tylenol PM (to help me sleep on the plane), facial wipes, and make-up. As for make-up, I’m bringing tinted moisturizer, mascara, eye shadow and lip balm. That’s it.
9. Four pairs of socks. I’m brining hiking socks for the plane and three pairs of SmartWool running socks. They don’t get smelly so I do wear them more than once. I know that’s gross, but it totally works.
10. Bathing suit!
12.Three sweaters – one black cardigan, one grey cardigan, and one striped pullover.
13. Workout clothes – six pairs of shorts, six wicking shirts, a pair of workout crops and a pair of leggings (for the plane).
What would you bring in your pack?