After doing no forms of exercise except standing, power walking through the halls at school, and running from the Chipotle to my car because it was raining (oh, OK, and yoga last night), I am REALLY excited to get back in the swing of things!
Mostly because I am about to go CRAZY.
Here’s my plan for this week:
I might be setting myself up for failure here, but with no mileage goals, I think this is attainable.
- On Monday and Tuesday, I get to go to a conference that’s closer to my home than school is. It also doesn’t start until 8:30, which is a whole hour later than what time I have to be at school! I’m planning on doing a super easy, SHORT run on both Monday and Tuesday before the conference (between 2-3 miles). I’m getting really anxious to get back into the swing of things, but I also don’t want to hurt myself.
- I’ve convinced C to go on a bike ride with me on Monday and Wednesday afternoons. Because this spring has been the WORST, it’s taken until May to actually do this. Shucks.
- Rest day on Thursday due to forecasted rain.
- Easy run on Friday after school. It’s been so long since I’ve been able to do that without it being awful weather.
- I haven’t decided when I’ll go to Yoga this weekend, but I’m sure I’ll figure it out.
What did you do this past week?
What are your favorite non-running activities?
Do you have any races coming up?