At lunch the other day, we were talking about how we doctor our oatmeals to make it amazing. I remember baking a cake that had bananas and chocolate chips with whipped peanut butter frosting. It was divine. Truly. I decided to make an oatmeal recipe in honor of that. I used PB2, which significantly reduced the calorie count.
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 medium banana
- 2 Tablespoons of PB2
- 2-4 Tablespoons of chocolate chips of choice
- Bring the almond milk to a small boil
- Add the oats
- With two minutes left, slice the banana and stir (the bananas will melt a bit)
- Stir in the PB2
- Put in a bowl and top with chocolate chips.
Calorie Count (not including chocolate chips!):