I’ve been meaning to make these cookies for a while and last night, I finally made the dough! These cookies are the perfect mix of sweet, tart and savory.
- 1 box Arrowhead Mills Gluten Free Cookie Mix
- Ingredients called for on box (1 stick of butter, 1 egg, 2 Tblsp water)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 Craisins
- Using a stand mixer, mix half the cookie mix and butter.
- Add in egg and water and beat until fluffy.
- Add in rest of cookie mix and vanilla until well mixed (you may need to scrape down the sides of the bowl)
- Beat in the Craisins and oatmeal until well mixed
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Take heaping tablespoons of dough and arrange ~2 inches apart on a non-stick baking sheet. Smoosh the cookies to about 1/2 inch thickness.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minuets (I did 11 and worked perfectly).
(I also put my dough in the fridge overnight, which is a trick my mom taught me for handling the dough easier and getting firmer cookies.)