I always love when I find an easy cookie recipe that pleases the masses. Last night, when we served a meal at the Ronald McDonald house, I made two batches of these cookies (one for us, one for them) and a couple batches of avalanche bars from Cookies and Cups.
GF Andes Mint Cookies (adapted from Six Sisters Stuff)
- GF Chocolate Cake Mix (I love Kinnickkinnick)
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3 large eggs
- Andes Mint candies (pictured here are regular and peppermint crunch)
- In stand mixer, combine cake mix, eggs and oil.
- After mix is completely combined, roll into 1 inch cookie balls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6-9 minutes (I did 9 and did both pans at the same time and rotated after 5 min)
- Put mints immediately on cookies afterwards.
- Set timer for five minutes to let chocolate melt.
- After five minutes, use the back of a spoon to swirl the melted chocolate.
- Let cookies cool completely (either in the fridge or overnight).
- Enjoy minty goodness!